What is CBCI?
An introduction to the world of Business Continuity, the CBCI certification course is aligned with the ISO: 22301-2012 Good Practice Guidelines. The Business Continuity Institute Certificate gives industry practitioners an internationally recognised credential in Business Continuity from the world’s leading membership certifying organisation. The modules cover all aspects of in-depth practice, providing practitioners with the understanding required for developing or maintaining a robust Business Continuity Program. It also allows candidates who pass to apply for qualified Statutory membership of the BCI.
Who should attend?
Risk Managers, Disaster Recovery Managers, Auditors and professionals who have Business Continuity functions as part of their responsibilities and are seeking practical experience, theoretical frameworks & enhanced credibility within their organisation through Good Practice Guidelines training, CBCI certification and the CBCI post-nominal designation.
Unlike other training partners, our course is only 3.5 days (including the same content + exam) and is run by active consultants who deliver Business Continuity projects weekly to many industries.
Upcoming Training Events
- CBCI GPG Training and exam | Sydney, NSW | 8-11 October 2018
- CBCI GPG Training and exam | Melbourne, VIC | 18-21 March 2019
- CBCI GPG Training and exam | Brisbane, QLD | 13 – 16 May 2019
- CBCI GPG Training and exam | Wellington, NZ | 10 – 13 September 2019
- CBCI GPG Training and exam | Sydney, NSW | 21 – 24 October 2019